We believe that there is barely a possibility but it can depend according to your skin. Our skin is unique and a complex organ. Although Le Inka is a natural product, it is possible to have an allergic reaction to any foreign substance applied to the skin. We believe that there can only be a minute chance of having allergies. So we highly recommend you to do a patch test as instructed on the given instruction card prior to complete application.
If a reaction takes place, what usually happens is a mild case of contact dermatitis. It generally is itchy or may cause redness for a few days and will fade away gradually. It is advisable to contact your physician immediately if severe symptoms persist.